THESE TERMS AND POLICIES ARE SUBJECT TO CHANGE AS MY TIME AND BUSINESS BOTH EVOLVE. I'M HAPPY TO DISCUSS YOUR PROJECT WITH YOU AT LENGTH. PLEASE CONTACT ME WELL IN ADVANCE OF YOUR EVENT DATE.
- Written estimates are provided on all projects. I will include visual examples and/or sketches of project plans on request.
- After project collaboration and agreements are completed, a deposit is required for custom costume or prop commissions. The deposit (typically half of the total amount) will be paid in advance to cover the cost of materials.
- Payment in full is expected before delivery of any completed custom project.
- Payments can be made in the form of Cash, Check or PayPal.
- Significant changes to the final agreement before the halfway mark to the completion date will be considered. After the halfway mark, changes may incur an additional fee, especially if additional materials are required.
- Cancellations made five (5) business days after agreement will forfeit deposit.
THE PROCESS & TIME CONSIDERATIONS
- For local costume projects, the initial body measurements and subsequent fittings will be made by myself, at my convenience. These may be in my home, your home or a public location, depending on the circumstance.
- For online costume projects, I will provide a detailed measurement sheet with instructions. In some cases, I will construct and mail you a muslin mock up to try on.
- Collaboration takes time and communication is key to the success of your project. I need open communication with you throughout the construction process for questions/opinions. If I can’t communicate with you, the time-frame of your project could be affected.
- Projects will be considered on a first come-first served basis. I won’t put other customer commissions on hold, even for Rush Fees. I’m not a “wait til the last minute” person. Your project will be finished on time.
- Last minute additions, alterations or repairs will be at my discretion. Your garment will fit properly and be securely constructed before the completion date. After that date, alterations or additions or repairs will result in appropriate fees.
- My time is valuable, as is yours. Please don’t assume that yours is my only current project.
SHIPPING & RETURNS
- PLEASE NOTE: I CAN ONLY SHIP TO THE USA and CANADA.
- All prices or estimates will include shipping/handling costs, unless specifically noted otherwise.
- Any costumes or props will be shipped UPS with insurance and tracking in an appropriate time frame as to arrive before the completion date.
- Deposits will not be refunded after five (5) business days of the agreement.
- Returns of worn garments will not be accepted for refund, regardless of condition. Returns of shipped items will not be accepted for refund unless damaged during shipment. Replacement items may be offered, depending on the circumstance.